FRIED EGGS WITH SAUSAGES
Recipe Preparation: 20min
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 2 Chinese sausages
- 100g minced pork or smoked bacon
- ½ tablespoon of butter
- Pepper and soy sauce
- Cut sausage into slices 1cm thick. Cook them in boiling water for 10min.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of oil in a pan then add sausages. Fry about 5 minutes, add the minced pork there or smoked bacon.
- Heat the pan with butter, cook fried eggs seasoned with salt and pepper, add sausages and minced pork (or bacon).
- Cook to your liking, depending on whether you like it drooling or not.
- Ready to serve
CHINESE SAUSAGE SALAD
Recipe Preparation: 10-15min
Cooking time: 10-15min
For 2 people
- 3 Chinese sausages of Oriental-Kitchen
- Cloves shallot
- 2 sprigs of chives
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- A little sugar
- Few leaves of lettuce
- Cook the sausages in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain
- Heat the pan with a little oil, add the sausages there and leave for 5 minutes until lightly browned
- Cut sausage into slices 4 cm thick
- Chop the shallots and chives
- Mix the sausage pieces with shallots, chives, lemon juice and sugar
- Cut the lettuce leaves into pieces and place on a plate
- Ask sausage pieces well-seasoned in the plate to serve